Hey! I know that this was suppose to be a dailey practice but I got lazy during the summer. It's been a while and I thought that I it would be good to start blogging again.
Summer, so far, is going very well. I've been working a lot and relaxing. And after a busy school year, I am glad to have a lot of down time.
I move in my dorm on September 4th, which is pretty late for colleges. My first day of class is the 8th. I don't understand the point of starting the either because Pace cancelled evenging classes that day and they cancelled classes on Thursday for Rosh Hashannah. I know that Pace will be a lot of fun. I know that I will make friends. I know that Pace is a "great school." But to be honest I don't feel like I'm ready to go yet. I'm not even confident that Pace is the perfect fit for me. I've said ever since I put in my deposit at Pace that I will tranfer to Muhlenberg. I love Muhlenberg and I am confident that it is a perfect fit for me. Of course I will go into Pace with an open mind. Of course I will have fun - I'm living in new york city!
The first days are definitely the hardest.
ReplyDeleteI 1000000000% percent know what you mean about pace and muhlenberg, I feel the exact same way about binghamton and some other schools. But like you said, go in with an open mind, you can do it [:
ReplyDeleteHey! So Now that a semester has past I can say that I am more used to Pace, living in the city, and all that jazz. I've found out that Pace is secretly known for people transferring out. It doesn't make me think any less of the school but I am still on the fense about stay at Pace for the rest of my undergrad.
ReplyDelete