Thursday, June 10, 2010

Please Read

Dear STAC,

Tonight we will finally present stac night to our friends and family! Let's make it the best it can be.
My time in STAC has been a highlight of my high school career. From field trips, trying new things, and making new friends... I will always have memories of STAC.
Of course every thing one does has pros and cons. STAC is no exception. However, its pros tremendeously out weigh the cons. There are things that I learned in STAC that I did not learn in any other class. Not just art things, but things about myself and life. STAC helped me become more mature. STAC helped me see things in a whole new way. STAC made me explore things that I have never done before. I was pushed to try things I didn't neccesarily want to do, but I'm glad that I was forced to. Because of that, I have more potential for doing things than I did in the beginning of freshmen year and my first year of STAC. STAC influnced who I am today. So thank you Luke, Ganes, and alll you crazy kids for helping me make my senior year a memorabl one.
Before this year, my first year in STAC was my favorite year. But after becoming a cougar, getting drenched in a theater, creating wacky collages, joni mitchell-ing, becoming scared of subways, seeing a lady getting attack by many cats, partying and partying and partying, and pollocking... STAC 09-10 is, and will always be, my favorite year of my STAC career.
To all you kids: don't let one minute pass you by. Appreciate the now. Life was given to you - work hard. It's an on going fight because nothing will be hande to you. It's your job to make the best of it.

Love always,

Michelle Davret

No comments:

Post a Comment