Friday, September 3, 2010

move in day part 1

It's finally Sept. 4. The day I move into my dorm at Pace. It's so bizarre to think that I won't be going to Herricks. Even though I know I'm move farther away I still think I'm taking classes at Herricks. I've been hit with the realities about going to college: not seeing my grade and my friends as much as I'm used to, more responsibilities, etc. I've also realized that I might change. And that's a little scary. I've changed a little bit senior year and thought about what I liked and didn't like about it. Being around unfamiliar people is strange, too. But eventually the unfamiliar will become familiar.

I know I haven't been hit with all the realities. I have a feeling it will come in a short while.

1 comment:

  1. Things will work out and you'll meet so many new people! Good luck Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete