Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blink

The rest of the school year is going to zoom by. I have beg events happening every week until school ends. It's scary, exciting, and so weird. my time at Herrick UFSD is coming to a close so quickly. I don't believe it. It hasn't hit me yet.

Right now I'm rocking out to Next to Normal. I think it is my favorite musical right now. But 42nd Street will always have a special place in my heart. That show means a lot to me.

Next to Normal is unlike any musical I have seen before. Well, I guess you can compare it to Rent in some way but it is still different. The set actually reminds me of Rent. The pit is on stage, the multiple levels... They are also both "rock musicals." I like the music in Next to Normal better than Rent though. I just hope they don't turn Next to Normal into a movie, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment