Thursday, May 6, 2010

So Much to Do and Just Enough Time

Getting back to being as busy as I used to be and I'm really enjoying it.
A lot of people were talking about the As Tall As Lions concert tonight. I've never heard of them before. I'm listening to them now and they're alright. There too slow for me. It could just be the song I'm listening to, though. I just switched to listening to "I'm Kicking myself" and it's a little better.

I wished that this week would go by slower. This week went by really fast. As much as I love being really busy, going from one place to the next, I do wish the empty time I had last week and the week before. I won't be getting that for a few weeks. I just want to lay down and watch a good movie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment