The band is ridiculous. But the members are very inspirational. They stuck to their teenage pledge even when they walked away. The theme of this movie is, how far will you go for your passion? I thought a lot about myself in this movie. How far would I go for my passion? Will I go as far as the members of Anvil did? Probably not. As strong as my passion is, I will not let myself me completely homeless and flat broke. After being affected and seeing people being affected by the crappy economy, it scares me about the future. Where will I be? Where will I go? What will happen to me? What will happen to my relationships? Will I EVER reach my goal/passion? I hope to G-d I do. I really do. Even though I'm majoring in Communications, I WILL try my very best to do what I've wanted for a long time. I have a lot of respect for artists like the member of Anvil who was homeless. They are 20000% dedicated to their craft. But, you can STILL be DEDICATED as those homeless artists while having a career not helping you reach your artistic dream.
Right now I feel my college plans are driving me in another direction from where I WANT to go. But if my cards play out right, it could be good for me.
What is happiness?
ReplyDeleteDoing what pleases you.
ReplyDeletebut sometimes doing what pleases you is not available. so you need to find another option (easier said than done)
ReplyDelete