Friday, November 6, 2009

Kontroll

Since my first year in STAC, I have heard about Kontroll so much. Finally, after three years, I watch Kontroll! It was not as good as I thought it would be. The first time I saw Kontroll, I wasn't able to completely focus on the scenes because I had to focus more on the subtitles to understand what was going on. I also thought that the movie was okay. Some people said that they wanted to get into the movie more, but I didn't. I do not think Kontroll was such an amazing movie. At times, I would get really bored watching the movie, watching the clock hoping that the 2:40 bell would ring so that I could leave and stop watching the movie.

The second time I watch Kontroll, the movie seemed much shorter. I was able to focus more on the movie in that I had a better understanding of the movie. I still didn't love the movie. It was good, just good. I couldn't get into it.

If I had the choice of watching Kontroll again, I wouldn't watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment