Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Keeping Up

It's not that I had a lot of homework tonight, it was just time consuming. The next 3 weeks I will be test on everything I learned about how to keep up in school and time organization (if that even makes sense). I have to practice for auditions, rehearsals for the musical, dance class, voice lessons, auditions, and on top of all that, homework and starting my PiG paper. I got a slight headache just rereading the list I just made.

It is a struggle but I know I will get through it. I have handled many conflicts before and am used to having to do more than three things at once. I am so ready for the challenge. Bring it on! I just learned today that coffee is a remedy for headaches. I guess coffee will be my new best friend for the next few weeks..

No comments:

Post a Comment