Sunday, February 14, 2010
Valentine's Day
Today I spent the majority of my Valentines Day with one of my best friends. Two single ladies who had no "valentine," we had a chick day: mani and the mall! As I am writing this blog reflecting on my day I think about what Valentine's Day is really about. Is it about having a romantic evening with your significant other? Getting red roses or a heart shaped box of chocolates? No. Valentine's Day is spending it with people who you love and who love you back. And that is exactly what I did today. I wasn't bummed that I didn't have a guy to be all romantic and yucky gushy with. I spent the day with one of my best friends and the night with my parents. It's weird: the closer I get to leaving for college, the more I get along with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment