Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Communication

I think that it's interesting that people will not apply rules to everyone. Why is that? Is it because of the different relationships we have with people? I caught myself doing this yesterday talking to a friend.. well not really. I sent a friend a text message I did not receive a reply. Did I wonder why I did not receive a reply? Yes. Do I always do this? No. It's a common thing to not receive a text message back. And it's not because you don't like the person who sent the message. It's just because.

Why is it that such a simple thing as communicating with people can turn into the biggest issue. I see this amoung friends, family, and other people. The way they phrase words or their tone of voice can through off a whole conversation to some people.

That's what I love about communication. Minor tweaks make the conversation intruiging to stay involved in.

That's what I hate about texting. As addicting as it is, phrasing can throw off the entire conversation becasue you are missing the tone of voice.

Or maybe I just think too much....

No comments:

Post a Comment