Monday, January 17, 2011

Thoughts

What's been running through my mind the past few hours

Marketing director for a broadway show
Performer
The right school
The right school for theater
The right school for me
What is that right school
Will I ever know
Will I ever leave Pace University
Will I ever get what I want
Will I ever know what to do

The last thought hit me hard: will I ever know what to do. I figured this out last year in stac. I talk to friends and secretly have them tell me what to do. I dont know if secretly was the right word to use but it's what came to mind. I've been trying to figuring out how to stop doing this. It's gotten better but every time I find myself in a rut I find someone to tell me what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment