Monday, February 8, 2010

Daily Practice take 2

So I didn't know daily meant Sunday-Saturday. I assumed Monday-Friday. When I'm in school mode I think a week means the 5 days I am in school and the weekend is separate.

I started My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. I only read the first 14 pages but I have a feeling that I am really going to enjoy this book. I really like how Picoult writes: she writes from more than one person's P.O.V. and the consequence is that you sympathize for the bad guy. Well that's what happened to me when I read her other book Nineteen minutes. I recommend it for mostly girls but I think it could be a guys book too.

I still have not found a STAC book. I am looking though. I was in B&N the other day to get a book for another class. I stopped in the Arts/Drama/Theater section and looked allll over the shelves! Found nothing. I don't have one specific interest. It's more like, if I find a book and it looks good, I'll get it. I can be very critical when it comes to finding a book I want to read.

1 comment:

  1. I read my sister's keeper last summer. i finished it at one am and I cried. it was so good!

    ReplyDelete