Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hell Week Day 3

My blog counter says I have posted 53 blogs. That makes me feel so good!

Really cool personality test: keirsey.com. Take the Keiry Temperament Sorter. The questions really make you think.

In STAC, we used charcoal and analyzed eachother's drawings. I could tell that this session was emotionally intense for some people and I hope that you are all doing fine now.
Personally, I love when people analyze my drawings to analyze me. I think it's so much fun for a person to guess how your drawing represents something going on in your life right now and be almost right!! It's kind of creepy though how charcoal can do that.

Today's rehearsal went really well. Much smoother than Monday as it should be. The opening is going to be magical. That's the only word I can use to describe it. The music is a big part of making the opening so amazing. The opening music is my favorite piece in the entire show.

Tomorrow is the preview. That means full costume with hair and makeup!

It's going to be long til Friday night but I am as ready as ever. This weekend is going to go very quickly though. I can already tell.

All I hope for now is that I can rest up for each show.

1 comment:

  1. the keirsey test basically told me the same thing as the Enneagram: 1 on enneagram, Rationalist on Keirsey. It's interesting. I plan on taking the test again, because personality should be the same no matter when you take the test.

    ReplyDelete