Friday, March 5, 2010

Show time!!!!

For the first time I saw the show lights go on in the comm center and I got so excited!! This is the part when things slowly but surely, well in Carousel's case it will be asap, come together to put on a great show!!

Monday will be my first run through of the show. I feel like we will be taking 2 steps back because of the new additions but once we get into the groove of running through the show and knowing what to expect next, we will take more steps forward.

Carousel has potential to be a really great show. And I know hell week will be stressful. I know that I wont get sleep. But hell week is one of the most fun parts of putting on a show! The show comes together, the cast comes together, everything just comes together and it's great. I love when things come together. Shows and families make sense. Family-quality casts put on better shows than just a cast. It's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment