Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm Gonna Make It Mine

So much homework for spring break! I don't understand how Herricks teachers think. Spring break is a time to relax. I'm sure teachers understand that. So why do they give us work to do over break! It's no fair.
I have a lot of work to do and I want to have a social life this week.
I'm staying optimistic. I will do my work AND hang out with my friends so I can say that I had a fun spring break! "I'm gonna make it mine." I'm going to make sure I get my work done and have a lot of fun.

I should be hearing about Muhlenberg either today or tomorrow. I'm really nervous and hope I get accepted. When I began applying to colleges/decided what colleges I will be applying to, I told myself that it would be best not to have a top choice college because you run the chance of being upset if you are not accepted. Look at me now: I have a top choice college that I really want to get accepted to.

Leave comments and have a fun week off!

No comments:

Post a Comment