Monday, March 1, 2010

Long Weekend, No Blogging

Due to internet problems, I was not able to blog this weekend. But I'm back, so I guess this starts another Day 1? Well it was only 3 days I lost so I'll just add on to how many I've already done.

I can't believe today is March 1! Only 3 months and a couple of weeks left of classes and a little less that 4 months til I graduate. So surreal. It hasn't hit me yet.

Yesterday I had my Wagner College audition. A lot of people, competitive, but I had a lot of fun and I met really nice people! What I found really cool was that the head of the theater department calls the accepted theater majors and talks to them about the choice the student is about to make. The head of the department wants everybody to choose the college that best fits them... even if that means not attending Wagner. He has told people straight up "Wagner won't be a good fit for you" for whatever reason. I have not heard of any other college doing this and to be honest, I don't think a lot of other colleges would because they want people to invest the thousands of dollars in their school.

I hope I get to have a conversation with him about the best fit college for me or someone else. Because choosing where I will be spending the next four years of my life will be the biggest and possibly the most difficult choice I will have to make thus far. Although I'm stressing a little other some other things. But that's another story for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment