Monday, March 29, 2010

Passover and Optimism - Leave Comments!

Happy first night of passover to all you Jews!
I don't know how happy it is to eat matza for 8 days.. but I get to eat charosets tonight which I think is the best part of passover. Charosets is teeny tiny bits of chopped apples and walnuts, cinnamon, red wine, and lemon juice. It's delicious!
Why do Jew holidays revolve around food? And who's mom or grandma makes the best chicken noodle or matza ball soup or any other Jew-food?

I just noticed (thanks to a formspring comment) how optimistic I am. In fact, I am the most optimistic person I know. I think I am so optimistic because good things can always happen. Even though I don't have much luck, good things are always possible! I am optimistic in every, or most, situation. When one door closes, another opens. If you don't get something you want don't stress over it! Something good will come your way eventually. It might not be related to the thing that didn't happen though. But.. the good thing that will come your way could be even BETTER than what you wanted.

*When you see yourself complaining about something you didn't get, think of the people that don't even have the option or opportunity to get what you could have gotten.

2 comments:

  1. my aunt makes reallllly good noodle koogle,if you know what that is. haha (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jewish. Therefore I know what it is ;)

    ReplyDelete