I will be helping Alex, Becky, and Cassie make a dance film. We created most of the treatment today and I can't wait to write a script and start filming! Today we also found a book on how to film dance because none of us new how to. We found a book that is perfect for what we need "Making Video Dance : A Step by Step Guide to Creating Dance for the Screen."
For the rest of the week our plan is to finish the treatment, picking out songs to use, and order the book. The final product is going to be amazing!
The book I am reading is "Jerome Robbins: His Life, His Theater, His Dance." I really like Jerome Robbins choreography and WSS is one of my favorite choreographed musicals. I don't know much about him except what my dance teacher tells me because he has worked with Jerome Robbins.
No comments:
Post a Comment