I feel a weight has been lifted off my sholders but another weight is about to be put on. I am LOVING, absolutely loving (and enjoying, life. I got a prom dress, passover is over, the weather is gorgeous, I have new clothes, I'm very happy, and I feel my mind is cleared of so much. my mind is clear. I have to enjoy it while it lasts.
I've been day dreaming a lot. my day dream lately have usually been about happy situations. In my case, I would be lucky to have these situations become a reality. But I am wise enough to know my day dreams won't come true. They never do. I want to stop day dreaming because some of the things I think about confuse me when I come back to reality. Also, I just think make believe in the mind should only happen for dreams while sleeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment