Saturday, April 10, 2010

Herricks Love

Herricks model congress went so well. I feel like the Herricks delegation got closer this weekend. It's a whole different feeling working behind the scenes of model congress instead of being a guest. I was walking through the halls this morning and I thought "I really love it here." Of course, there are days when I would prefer to be anywhere but Herricks but when it comes down to it, Herricks is a great place. Not just because of it's academics, but because of all the friendly, open-minded people.

I was talking to someone today and they were going on a rant about how much they don't like it at Herricks. I told this person "you will regret saying this later." I forget what the person said back. But I have a feeling when he is graduating, he will realize he loves Herricks and will miss it dearly.

I love the camaraderie at Herricks. It's what makes me love it so much.

"Telephone" Lady GaGa feat. Beyonce

No comments:

Post a Comment