Monday, April 12, 2010

Book Presentation

I actually had fun presenting my book. It was easy for me to talk nonstop because Twyla Tharp anything gets me excited! I was considering making a slide show but I did not think and non-mac slide show would convert to a mac. Also, I did not want to put in more work than I had to.
I was going to add another point to my presentation but it slipped my mind. Twyla Tharp writes as if she is having a personal conversation with you, which I think is really cool. It also made the reading more interesting and faster.
I was hesitant to go up to present. I'm not sure why. But when I got up there, I was fine. I enjoyed talking to the class about something only I, or few people in the class, know about.
It was a really cool experience and I wouldn't mind doing it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment