Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Let the College Game Begin...

Back at Jim Bonnie's workshop. I hope I get a better understand of acting the second time around. I think I will.

Sorry that I havn't been blogging the past few days. A LOT has been going on! I did write a long blog about formspring the other day but blogger.com had an error when I tried posting it and it didn't save. Just my luck..

I'm calculating my college tuitions. This is the college game: who ever is cheapest wins. Right now I calculated pace wagner and montclair state university and montclair is winning by 2ish thousand dollars. I didn't talk to all 3 of those schools, only pace and wagner, and wagner seems like the best choice in terms of opportunities for non-bfa students. But I still need to see what cortland, buffalo, and point park, and montclair offer for me in term of opportunities as a non-mt major.

"Over the Rainbow" The Wizard of Oz

No comments:

Post a Comment