Monday, April 26, 2010

Good Things Are A'Comin

AGHSDFGSD!! I cannot wait for college! I just came back from senior rehearsal and I realized that I will be dancing so much in college! I am so exctied! Ooooh and I'll deff be taking modern and tap, too! Yes! Yes! YES!! And one hour voice lessons a week and acting classes!! These thoughts couldn't make me happier.

April showers bring may flowers. It rained today. Again. Hopefully may will be gorgeous! my optimism wants me to think of this rhyme as an analogy. The bad times in April will being good times in may. I pray that this is true. Can the oodles of good times come may 1? Please?

"No Such Thing" John Mayer

Aghh he is having a concert for his latest album, Battle Studies, in July at Jones Beach. I would do anything to be there. But tickets went on sale about a week ago. Wouldn't be surprised if the show is sold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment