The tree next to my home is almost coming to full bloom and it's absolutely gorgeous! I want a professional camera to take a picture of it.
Jim Bonnie workshop tomorrow. He said he will be bringing in material so work with so I'm excited for that.
In my spare time in STAC I will be helping with Cassie's group. We are doing a "dance-ical" kind of like twyla tharp's musicals.
"Cloudburst" Eric Whitacre. Chamber is starting to learn "A boy and a girl" also by Whitacre. He is an amazing composer! His music is so lush and passionate. The first song I heard of his was "Sleep." It was so beautiful - a perfect song to fall asleep to or relax to.
I've been thinking lately about a lot of things. What if I studied music education in college? I really like how she teaches and I love the music she teaches. I think it would be really cool to be responsible for a group that is so passionate about music and that they are one of the best in the state and are chosen to go to ACDA All Eastern. Lady O says I would be good with little kids.
Comment!!!
I agree with Lady O!! You were always good with the kids at the JCC too.
ReplyDelete